25 Questions To Get To Know Marri
August 24, 2017
25 Questions to get to know our staff
- Who is your personal hero? My Dad. He was a gentleman and a scholar. Quick to laugh. Never met a stranger. Taught me the importance of punctuality: you’re not on time unless your 10 min early.
- What are you most grateful for? Family, friends, pets
- Why did you choose your profession? To help people get back to what they enjoy doing
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Since I will be going in the winter, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark! Ireland and Machu Picchu are also at the top of my list.
- What is your favorite color? Purple.
- What is your favorite sport? Running. Is yoga considered a sport?
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Driving a manual car
- What would be your “perfect” day? Rain, couch, movies, hot chocolate, oatmeal cookies
- What is your dream car? I would love a truck
- What is your fondest childhood memory? My mom used to take my sisters and I to Michael’s to pick out art projects to do during the summer. I love that stuff.
- What is your favorite food? Mexican. Chocolate. Not necessarily together, but not necessarily not together.
- What is your favorite state or city that you have either lived in or visited? Prescott
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? Flying. Enough said.
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? I love Thanksgiving and the fall.
- What is your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing. Don’t judge me.
- What is your favorite song? This is too difficult.
- What fad do you wish would come back? Slap bracelets.
- Who has influenced you the most in your life? People who aren’t afraid to follow their dreams.
- If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be? Bug spray, sunscreen, chocolate
- If you could be one musician, who would it be and why? Stevie Nicks. I love her voice and she is a great songwriter and performer.
- If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie, what would it be? I’d live in some Game of Thrones.
- What animal best represents you and why? Well, my favorite animal is an elephant. I guess I’m kind of like one. I walk slow, unless angered or threatened. And I do love my veggies.
- In what ways are you the same as your childhood self? I still have a great imagination
- How do you want to be remembered? As a good human being
- What is your favorite clothing item? Soft T-shirts